Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms for the sale of goods by MASKOLOGIST LTD a limited company registered in England under number 11399557 , Whose registered address is Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means, any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday;
means any day of the year;
means the contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 3;
means the goods which are to be supplied by Us to you as specified in your Order (and confirmed in Our Order Confirmation);
means a calendar month;
means the price payable for the Goods;
means a special offer price payable for Goods which We may offer from time to time;
means your order for the Goods;
means Our acceptance and confirmation of your Order as described in Clause 3;
means MASKOLOGIST LTD a limited company registered in England under number 11399557, Whose registered address is Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX
- Each reference in these Terms and Conditions to “writing” and any similar expression includes electronic communications whether sent by e-mail, [text message,] fax or other means.
2. Information About Us
- MASKOLOGIST LTD a limited company registered in England under number 11399557 ,whose registered address is Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX
- Our VAT number is 300 1982 46
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
- You may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print from Our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
4. The Contract
- These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods by Us and will form the basis of the Contract between Us and you. Before making your Order, please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please ask Us for clarification.
- Nothing provided by Us including, but not limited to, sales and marketing literature, price lists and other documents constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our discretion, accept.
- A legally binding contract between Us and you will be created upon Our acceptance of your Order, indicated by Our Order Confirmation. Order Confirmations will be provided in writing.
- We shall ensure that the following information is given or made available to you prior to the formation of the Contract between Us and you, save for where such information is already apparent from the context of the transaction:
- The main characteristics of the Goods;
- Our identity (set out above in Clause 2) and contact details (set out below in Clause 13);
- The total Price for the Goods including taxes or, if the nature of the Goods is such that the Price cannot be calculated in advance, the manner in which it will be calculated;
- Where applicable, all additional delivery charges or, where such charges cannot be calculated in advance, the manner in which they will be calculated;
- Where applicable, the arrangements for payment, delivery and the time by which We undertake to deliver the Goods;
- Our complaints handling policy;
- We shall ensure that you are aware of Our legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the Contract;
- Where applicable, details of after-sales services and commercial guarantees;
- Where applicable, the functionality, including appropriate technical protection measures, of digital content; and
- Where applicable, any relevant compatibility of digital content with hardware and software that We are aware of or might reasonably be expected to be aware of.
5. Description and Specification of Goods
- We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Goods conform to illustrations, photographs and descriptions provided in Our sales and marketing literature. We cannot, however, guarantee that all descriptions, illustrations and/or photographs will be precisely accurate.
- If you receive any Goods that do not conform to the Contract, please refer to Clause 8.
- If We find, or are made aware of, any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in any sales and marketing literature, price lists or any other documents We will make every reasonable effort to correct such errors or omissions as soon as is reasonably possible. If, as a result of any such error or omission, you have received the wrong Goods, you may return those Goods to Us as provided in Clause 8. If, as a result of any such error or omission, you have paid too much, We will refund the excess paid for the Goods.
- We reserve the right to make any changes in the specification of the Goods that may be required to conform to any applicable safety or other legal or regulatory requirements without notice.
- All Orders for Goods made by you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- You may change your Order at any time before your order is processed by contacting Us.
- If your Order is changed We will inform you of any change to the Price in writing.
- You may cancel your Order at any time before your order has been processed by contacting Us. If you have already paid for the Goods under Clause 6, the payment will be refunded to you within 28 days. If you request that your Order be cancelled, you must confirm this cancellation in writing.
- We may cancel your Order at any time before We despatch the Goods in the following circumstances:
- The Goods are no longer in stock and We are unable to re-stock (if, for example, the Goods are discontinued); or
- An event outside of Our control continues for more than 3 months(please see Clause 12 for events outside of Our control).
- If We cancel your Order under sub-Clause 5.5 and you have already paid for the Goods under Clause 6, the payment will be refunded to you within 28 days. If We cancel your Order, the cancellation will be confirmed by Us in writing.
7. Price and Payment
- The Price of the Goods will be that shown in Our website in force at the time of your Order. If the Price shown in your Order differs from Our current Price We will inform you upon receipt of your Order.
- Our Prices may change at any time but these changes will not affect any Orders that We have already accepted.
- All Prices include VAT, but do not include any additional duties or taxes which may be applicable in your jurisdiction. You shall be responsible for any additional local taxation. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your Order and the date of your payment, We will adjust the rate of VAT that you must pay. Changes in VAT will not affect any Prices where We have already received payment in full from you.
- Our Prices include the cost of delivery.Delivery costs will be added on to the final sum due.
- All payments for Goods must be made in advance before We can despatch the Goods to you.
- We accept all major methods of payment: Credit/debit cards; MasterCard, Visa, American Express, PayPal. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. Payments are made through 3D secure transaction.
- We offer UK Next Day Delivery and Express Worldwide Shipping to Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Middle East and Rest of the world
- When We provide you with an Order Confirmation, We will provide an estimated delivery date. Please note that estimated delivery dates may vary according to the availability of Goods, your location, and circumstances beyond Our control. Unless agreed otherwise, the Goods will be delivered without undue delay and in any case no later than 30 Calendar Days after the date on which the Contract is formed.
- Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Goods have been delivered to the delivery address indicated in your Order and you (or someone identified by you) have taken physical possession of the Goods or, if you are collecting the Goods from Us yourself, when you have collected the Goods.
- If for any reason We are unable to deliver the Goods at your chosen delivery address, We will leave a note informing you that the Goods have been returned to Our premises, requesting that you contact Us to arrange re-delivery.
- The responsibility (sometimes referred to as the “risk”) for the Goods remains with Us until delivery is complete as defined in sub-Clause 7.4 at which point it will pass to you. Please note, however, that if you do not wish to collect the Goods and do not wish to use Our nominated carrier to deliver them, instead choosing your own carrier, the risk in the Goods will pass to you as soon as they are passed to your chosen carrier.
- You own the Goods once We have received payment in full for them.
8. Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods
- By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect Goods, please contact Us as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund, repair or replacement.
- Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 30 Calendar Day right to reject the Goods and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above. Alternatively, you may request a replacement. We will bear any associated costs and will provide the replacement within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you. In certain circumstances, where replacement is impossible or otherwise disproportionate, We may instead offer you a full refund. If you request a replacement during the 30 Calendar Day rejection period, that period will be suspended while we provide the replacement and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement Goods. If less than 7 Calendar Days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 Calendar Days. If, after a replacement, the Goods still do not conform (or if We cannot do so as previously described, or have failed to act within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to you), you may have the right either to keep the Goods at a reduced price, or to reject them in exchange for a refund. If you exercise the final right to reject the goods more than six months after you have received the Goods (and ownership of them), We may reduce any refund to reflect the use that you have had out of the Goods.
- Please note that you will not be eligible to claim under this Clause 8 if We informed you of any faults, damage or other problems with the Goods before your purchase of them; if you have purchased the Goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Goods for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse or intentional or careless damage. Please also note that you may not return Goods to Us under this Clause 8 merely because you have changed your mind. Please refer to Clause 9 for details of what to do if you change your mind.
- To return Goods to Us for any reason under this Clause 8, you may do so by post or another suitable delivery choice. .Please ensure that the Goods are ready for collection at the agreed time and location. We will be fully responsible for the costs of returning Goods under this Clause 8 and will reimburse you where appropriate.
- Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause 8 will be issued within 14 Calendar Days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
- Any and all refunds issued under this Clause 8 will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
9. Returning Goods If You Change Your Mind
- If you are not satisfied with any Goods purchased from Us you have the right to return them in exchange for a refund or a replacement, subject to the provisions of this Clause 9. This Clause 9 does not apply to Goods that are not in compliance with the Contract and your legal rights. For such Goods, please refer to Clause 8.
- If you wish to return Goods to Us under this Clause 9 you must do so within 14 days of taking delivery and telling Us why you wish to return the Goods.
- All Goods must be returned to Us under this Clause 9 in their original condition, in their original, un-opened packaging, accompanied by proof of purchase. For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept any returns of any Goods which have been opened. Any Goods which are returned having been opened, unless faulty, will not be eligible for any refund.
- You may return Goods to Us by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice. You are solely responsible for the cost of returning Goods to Us under this Clause 9.
- Refunds or replacements will be issued to you immediately if you return Goods to Us within 14 days of Our receipt of the Goods if you return Goods to Us by post or similar delivery service
- The Goods are provided with a manufacturer’s guarantee. For further details and terms please refer to the manufacturer’s guarantee documentation supplied with the Goods.
- The manufacturer’s guarantee exists in addition to your legal rights as a consumer. More information on your rights as a consumer can be obtained from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
11. Our Liability
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions or as a result of Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors). Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We only supply Goods for domestic and private use.We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). By making your Order, you agree that you will not use the Goods for such purposes. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of Your legal rights, please refer to Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
12. Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 12 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than3 monthsWe will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and you wish to cancel the Contract, you may do so in accordance with your right to cancel under sub-Clause 5.4 above.
13. Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us, you may do so by email at email@example.com.
- In certain circumstances you must contact Us in writing (when cancelling an Order, for example). When contacting Us in writing you may use the following methods: Contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- All complaints are handled in accordance with Our complaints handling policy and procedure,
15. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- For complete details of Our collection, processing, storage, and retention of personal data including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or bases for using it, details of your rights and how to exercise them, and personal data sharing (where applicable), please refer to Our Privacy Notice
16. Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business).If this occurs you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, the Contract, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales
- As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 17.1 above takes away or reduces Your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the relationship between You and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.